Bespoke Glass Splashbacks
Add the wow factor to your kitchen or bathroom in Sedlescombe
KB Glass specialise in the design and installation of stunning glass splashbacks, adding a contemporary style and luxurious feel to your home or business in Sedlescombe. With a long-standing history in the glass industry, we are well equipped with the knowledge and skill to install your glass splashback to the highest standard.
With the improved process of painting the reverse surface of the glass, back painted glass now gives home owners, designers, builders and architects in Sedlescombe a sensational new material to work with. It is available in almost every type of glass but generally applied to low iron float glass on account of its clarity. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, wall coverings, table tops, and shower screens it can transform an array of settings.
Choosing a glass splashback for your home in Sedlescombe carries many benefits:
- With the coating on reverse the toughened glass can be easily cleaned and is extremely durable.
- Heat resistant up to approximately 200 degrees centigrade, glass splashbacks are ideal for areas behind wood burners and ovens.
- Reflecting light within the room, they give the affect of making any room appear larger and brighter.
- Easily fixed to walls with mirror adhesive (products like No Nails and Gripfill etc, must NOT be used). Alternatively, as long as specified at the time of order, the glass can be drilled and screwed to the wall using dome top mirror screws.
- Cut outs for sockets and complicated shapes can be accommodated.
- Almost any colour can be specified, as long as we have a code to work with (this could be a Syntha Pulvin, RAL or even a Dulux code). If you do not know the code colour, we can replicate to a sample but cannot always guarantee a perfect colour match.
We continue to find new uses for this very innovative and versatile product.
Glass Splashbacks Templating Service
At KB Glass we make it our priority to ensure the installation of your new glass splashback is a seamless process. To make sure each panel is perfect, we template every panel prior to placing your job into production. This way we can hold the templates in place to ensure each panel fits perfectly and provide you with a good idea of how the end product will look. This service is completely free to our customers in Sedlescombe.
Our team are always focused on our customers and we work hard to ensure you receive the highest quality workmanship, service and end result. Why not take a look at the vibrant range of colours we have on offer - we guarantee you will find the perfect match for your home.
Contact us today to find out more - our friendly team are ready to help.