Painted Glass Splashbacks Portslade
Add the wow factor to your home or business with a stylish glass splashback from KB Glass
KB Glass specialise in glass splashbacks, adding a luxurious feel and contemporary style to your home or business in Portslade. With a long-standing history in the glass industry, we are well equipped with the skill and knowledge to design and install your glass splashbacks to the highest standard.
With the improved process of painting the reverse surface of the glass, back painted glass now gives home owners, architects, designers and builders in Portslade a sensational new material to work with. Choosing glass splashbacks for your home or business holds many benefits:
- Heat resistant up to approximately 200 degrees centigrade, making them ideal for usage behind an oven or a wood burner.
- By reflecting light in the room, glass splashbacks also make the room appear brighter and larger.
- The coating on the reverse of toughened glass can be easily cleaned and is extremely durable.
- The glass can be easily fixed to the wall with mirror adhesive (products like Gripfill and No Nails etc, must NOT be used under any circumstances).
- As long as specified at the time of order, the glass can be drilled and screwed to the wall with dome top mirror screws.
- Cut outs for sockets can be cut and complicated shapes can be accommodated.
- Available in almost any type of glass but generally applied to a low iron float glass due to its clarity.
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, showers, splashbacks, wall covering and table tops, almost any colour can be specified as long as we have a code to work by (this could be a RAL, Syntha Pulvin or even Dulux code). If you do not know the code colour we can replicate to a sample but we cannot guarantee a perfect colour match.
We are still finding new uses for this very versatile product, which quickly and easily transforms every installation carried out in Polegate.
Glass Splashbacks Templating Service
Our team at KB Glass Ltd take care to ensure your new glass splashback installation is a smooth process. In fact, to make sure each panel is perfect we template every panel prior to placing your job into production. This way we can hold the templates in place to ensure each panel fits correctly and provide the client with a good idea of what the finished product will look like. This service is completely free of charge to our clients in Portslade. We personally feel it is a necessity to follow this procedure to ensure a hassle free installation.
Contact us today to find out more on the glass splashbacks on offer, our friendly team are ready to help