At KB Glass, we install bespoke glass splashbacks to give your home or business a stylish, modern look. With many years of experience in the glass industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to install your beautiful glass splashback, to your highest standard.
With the improved process of painting the reverse surface of the glass, back painted glass now gives designers, architects, builders and homeowners, in Ninfield, an excellent new material to work with. There are many benefits to choosing glass splashbacks:
· The coating on the toughened glass can be easily cleaned and it is very durable.
· Cut out for sockets can be easily cut and difficult shapes can be accommodated to.
· Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, showers, wall covering and table tops.
· Almost any colour can be applied, as long as we have a code to work by (such as a RAL, Syntha Pulvin or a Dulux code). If you do not know the code we can replicate a sample but it may not be a perfect match.
· Reflecting light into the room, the glass splashbacks make the room appear brighter and larger.
· Ideal for usage behind ovens or wood burners, it is heat resistant up to 200 degrees.
· Usually applied to a low iron float glass due to its clarity, however it is available for nearly every type of glass.
· The glass can be drilled and screwed to the wall with dome top screws, as long as it's specified at the time of order.
· Using mirror adhesive, the glass can be smoothly fixed to the wall. (Products like No Nails and Gripfill etc must never be used under any circumstance)
We make sure the process of your glass splashback installation goes as smoothly as possible. To ensure each panel is perfect, we template each panel before putting your job into production. By doing this, we can hold the template up to check it all fits correctly and it will also give you an idea of what your finished product will look like.
Our templating service is free of charge, as we think it is a necessity to do this procedure to ensure a problem free installation. Our customers are our priority so we work hard to give you our highest quality end result and customer service.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact our friendly team today.