Welcome to KB Glass. Our team offer a range of different conservatories across the Sussex area. We supply and install beautiful conservatories to domestic and commercial properties. We offer a variety of different conservatory styles with anything from an elegant Edwardian to bright orangery.
If you need additional living space for your home, a conservatory is the perfect solution, without the costly impact of having an extension.
Windows, Doors & Conservatories
Our dedicated glaziers take pride in providing competitive pricing, as well as providing high standards of craftsmanship and superb client care. Our dedication is supported by our customer reviews:
"KB glass are a friendly & efficient company who provide good value for money. There was a supportive voice at the end of the telephone when I checked on the order, then a friendly fitter who arrived at the appointed time and worked solidly to replace a broken double glazed unit. Good old fashioned service. I would use this company again.".
Your Energy Efficient Conservatory
There are many good reasons to add a conservatory to your home or business. Conservatories can be a great way to add on an additional room, enlarge a current space, or encourage indoor-outdoor living by providing you with a more seamless transition. Our specialists will design a space that perfectly complements your needs.
What are the essential characteristics our conservatories?
- Energy efficient – Our conservatories offer excellent levels = of thermal performance, meaning that the temperature is always comfortable.
- Secure – They have integral security solutions, which have had independent testing.
- State of the Art – We are committed to cutting edge design.
- 100% Lead Free – All builds are lead free.
- Quality assured – All are supported by our ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Guarantee – We supply a 10-year guarantee on all frames.
Which conservatory is ideal for you?
- Victorian - Always a favourite - these have an elegant, timeless style.
- Edwardian & Georgian - These are comparable to Victorian designs but have a square or rectangular build.
- Lean-to conservatory - These are often more affordable and ideal for bungalows or porches.
- Gable – These are similar to Edwardian, and have an appealing pitched roof and attractive front.
- Combination - These are a flexible option, and can be designed specifically for you.
- Orangeries – These offer ample daylight and visually pleasing styles.
How Much is a New Conservatory?
Every one of our conservatory designs is tailor made for each customer. If you would like a no obligation, FREE quote, or a brochure, contact us today, or fill in the form on this page. Our specialised fitters can give you expert guidance and help you choose the right conservatory for you.
If you'd like replacement or new double glazed doors or windows, we have a varied choice, including uPVC windows, aluminium windows, sash windows, uPVC doors, patio doors, aluminium doors and many many more. Get in touch with us today for further information on doors, windows and conservatories.