Your Trusted Conservatory Installers in Maresfield
Each conservatory that is built by KB Glass is customised to that specific customer's requirements. We always use the highest quality materials, to give the conservatory a beautiful finish at an affordable price. Conservatories are a great way of adding space to your home and adding value to your property.
Your new conservatory can be everything you want it to be, whether it's a new open plan kitchen, a space for relaxation or the children's playroom - the choice is yours! We have many styles on offer, there's bound to be plenty you'll fall in love with. Our styles range from contemporary to classical and everything in between. We are always on hand should you require further advice on what may look best and suit your space.
Why Choose KB Glass?
To undertake such a big task, you need a company you can trust. Here's why previous clients have chosen us to build their conservatory:
- Conservatories have built-in security features and are approved by independent testing facilities
- All of our products are British made and profiles are lead free
- Each system is backed with ISO 9001 accreditation.
- All of our frames carry a full 10 year guarantee
- Each conservatory is designed from scratch and has enhanced thermal performance
- Innovative products and designs
Here are our Conservatory Styles
Take a look at our styles here, each has their own unique benefits:
- Victorian - our most popular style, perfect if you are looking for something classical
- Edwardian / Georgian - similar to the Victorian style but a square or rectangle shape
- Lean-to conservatory / Sun Room - for smaller budgets, this is the ideal solution for porches and bungalows
- Gable – similar to the Edwardian style with a traditional apex pitched roof and combined striking front elevation
- Combination - a flexible option - can mix a range of styles to fit any shape
- The Orangery – cutting edge design to allow optimum light
How much will a new Conservatory Cost?
It is within our company ethos to provide fantastic value for money. When you enquire, we will set up a consultation meeting where you can meet our team and we can take some measurements of where your new conservatory will be. Then, we will construct an accurate, fixed quote. Or, you can fill in the form at the top of this page and we can send you an approximate quote. Contact us today for any advice or answers you may need - call 01323 411 038.