Your Trusted Conservatory Installers
We design and install unique conservatories which are custom-built for every individual customer. We use the highest quality materials which enables a beautiful finish at an affordable price. Our conservatories are built to the highest industry standards, and provide your home with additional space whilst also adding value to your home.
There are so many uses for a new conservatory - the choice is yours! Whether you fancy a new open kitchen, a space for the family to relax, or a colourful playroom, the possibilities are endless! We can accommodate many styles, whether you have a modern taste or would prefer a classical feel - we have an option to suit you. We take this into consideration as well as your budget when designing your conservatory. We are always on hand to offer further advice on what's available and what may suit your space the best.
Why Choose Us?
We appreciate that a new conservatory is a big investment, so here are some of the reasons our customers choose us to undertake their new build:
- All of our frames carry a full 10 year guarantee
- Each conservatory is designed from scratch and has enhanced thermal performance
- Innovative products and designs
- Conservatories have built-in security features and are approved by independent testing facilities
- All of our products are British made and profiles are lead free
- Each system is backed with ISO 9001 accreditation.
Here are our Conservatory Styles
We have years of experience, and have built many different types of conservatories all over Sussex. We have many styles on offer, each one offering different benefits. Take a look at some styles here:
- Victorian - our most popular style, perfect if you are looking for something elegant
- Edwardian / Georgian - similar to the Victorian style but a square or rectangle shape
- Lean-to conservatory / Sun Room - for smaller budgets, this is the ideal solution for porches and bungalows
- Gable – similar to the Edwardian style with a traditional apex pitched roof and combined striking front elevation
- Combination - absolute flexibility offering a range of styles to fit any shape
- The Orangery – cutting edge design to allow optimum light
How much will a Conservatory Cost?
We are proud to offer value for money in all of our quoted prices. When you enquire, we will set up a consultation at a time convenient to you where you can meet our team and we will take some precise measurements. Then we will put together an accurate, fixed quote. Or, if you'd prefer, fill in the form at the top of this page and we can send you an approximate quote. Contact us today for further advice, or we can talk through your requirements - just call 01323 411028. We are rarely beaten on price - so do not hesitate to give us a call today.