Conservatories Bexhill - From a company you can trust
KB Glass are conservatory specialists, supplying and installing beautiful conservatories across Bexhill to the highest spec and industry standards. We can help you create extra space within your home, whether you want a larger kitchen, or a garden room that opens right up in the summer. With an extensive range of finishes, both contemporary and classic, there is a look to suit every home and taste. Having worked in the sector for many years our glazing experts can offer useful advice on the most suitable conservatory, with the most appropriate layout and structure for your lifestyle, needs and budget.
The addition of a conservatory creates the perfect space to enjoy all year round
There are many reasons why conservatories with KB Glass are the preferred choice:
- Innovative – a well-deserved reputation for new product innovation and design.
- Energy efficient – Conservatories are designed from scratch to achieve exceptional thermal performance, retaining more heat in your property.
- Safe and secure – they have built-in security features and are approved by independent testing facilities.
- British made – manufactured in the heart of Derbyshire.
- Lead – all profiles are 100% lead free.
- Quality assured – all systems are backed with ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Guaranteed – there is a 10-year guarantee on all frames.
Tailor made designs ranging from a Lean to Conservatory to an Orangery
Your glazed conservatory will become an integral part of your home and provide you with that perfect space you desire. With KB Glass in Bexhill there are many styles to choose from:
- Victorian - one of the most popular styles, adding traditional elegance to your home.
- Edwardian/Georgian - similar in style to the Victorian, but the footprint is square or rectangular.
- Lean-to conservatory / Sun Room - if your budget is tight this offers a simple solution for porches and bungalows.
- Gable – similar to the Edwardian style, featuring a traditional apex pitched roof combined with a striking front elevation.
- Combination - offers the ultimate flexibility, with a range of styles to fit the shape for your home and garden.
- The Orangery – combines maximum light with cutting edge design.
How much does a Conservatory Cost?
This is dependent on many factors, please fill out the form at the top of this page and we will send you a quote. Alternatively, contact us today to have a chat through your requirements and we can give you a quote over the phone.
We are experts in providing East Sussex with top class upvc conservatories, upvc doors, upvc windows and we also offer a range of timber and aluminium doors, windows and bi-folding and patio doors. Whatever you are looking for, KB Glass has it covered and all for great prices.